Language Arts- Phonics and Reading
- Recognition of name and sound for vowels and consonants.
- Blending and reading of one and two vowel words.
- Reading short sentences and simple stories with one and two vowels words.
- Beginning recognition of Sight Words and Special Sounds.
- Correct formation of Capital and Lower Case Letters
- Writing of first and last name.
- Copy simple sentences and journal entries.
- Language development and listening skills that include color words, number words, shapes, health and safety, character development, social studies and science.
Number Skills and Concepts
- Number recognition 1-100
- Country by 1’s 10’s and 5’s
- Number concepts 1-20
- Number before and after
- Numbers largest and smallest
- Simple Addition facts
- Simple Subtraction facts
- Telling time to the hour
- Beginning Money Skills and Concepts
- Bible Stories
- Memorize Bible Verses
- Learn Bible songs
- Nursery Rhymes
- Fun songs
- Music & Movement
Children will have individual and small group opportunities to play games and listen to stories on the classroom laptop and Ipad.
- Ballet and Soccer